Logo: On a black background with a spotlight on, we see Gabriel White Tenma with a (i.e.) serious but acceptable face staring at you. Once the announcer does a long pause, Satanichia lifts it's hand and gets more happy than serious. Like some of the South Asian logos, the name of the company does not appear. It stays in until we fade to black.
- On adult films, On a dark background, we see two candles. Suddenly we see a purple smoke, and after a red smoke we see the shadow of Satanichia McDowell, a la Saravan Films 2nd logo. The lights are turned up and we see Satanichia clearly. The text on Bengali, which says the company's name, zooms in later. Everything then gets into fire and turn into dust.
- The rest TBA.
FX/SFX: The cel animation of the logo. A combination of still and live action for the variant.
Cheesy Factor: Which is a bit choppy, also, TBA.
- Original version: An announcer says in Hindi: "Look, he is coming with the clouds, and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all peoples on earth will mourn because of him."
- Satanichia variant: A ominous and very sinister melody followed by a men's chorus. A dramatic note and the sounds of fire (which interrupt the final seconds of the note) then appear later.
Availability: Seen on their films of the time, such as Dosthara Aquitle (দোস্তারা অ্যাকুইটল).
- Original version: Low to medium.
- Satanichia variant: Nightmare.
FX/SFX: Depending on the variant used, TBA
Cheesy Factor: TBA
Availability: Seen on their last films.
Scare Factor: TBA