Background: ConnorWorks Pictures was the theatrical division of ConnorWorks Entertainment Inc founded in 1976 starting with "The Boom Crew", but their first film with a logo was A Blue Moon.
(April 8, 1976-1989 2017)
Nicknames: "70s Saoirse", "Saoirse from Heaven"
Logo: On a purple starry sky, we see a shooting star coming from the right screen to the bottom screen, We see the usual animation Of Saoirse, Recycled from the 1951-1983 logo, the logo then becomes a still image on a black background with the text "ConnorWorks" in their respective font below it, under the text is "PICTURES" in Century Gothic, The logo stays until we fade out.
Variant: A Still Version Exists
FX/SFX: The star flying, the background transformation, & the text fading in. Traditional CEL animation.
Music/Sounds: A Deep Synthesized Score.
Music/Sounds Variant: On the 2017 film Revenge of The Companies That Got Their Logos Ripped Off From This Company (The last movie with this logo), it's the opening theme of the movie.
Availability: Common. Seen on their films from 1976-1989. The last film to use this logo is mentioned above.
Scare Factor: None.
Nicknames: "CGI Saoirse on A Star", "Saoirse on A Star II", "Saoirse from Heaven II", "CGI Saoirse"
Logo: Same as before, but with 3 differences.
- The logo is redone in CGI.
- The Shooting star emits rainbow when it flies.
- A firework effect appears when the logo becomes a 2D image.
FX/SFX: Early 80s CGI!
Music/Sounds: Same as before, but with whooshing sounds when the star flies & and a twinkling sound effect when the logo transforms.
Availability: Common. Seen on their films from 1989-2000.
Scare Factor: Same as before.
Nicknames: "Saoirse II" "The New and improved Neon Saoirse" "CGI Saoirse" "Saoirse From Heaven II" " "Fire-Outlined Saoirse" "Saoirse Of Fire" "Laser Saoirse" "Modern Neon Saoirse" "Modern Saoirse" "2000s Saoirse"
Logo:Same as the 1997-2001 Counterpart. But With "P I C T U R E S" instead of "E N T E R T A I N M E N T"
- Starting in 2001, the byline "A Corus Entertainment Inc Company" is added with "COrUs." in its corporate font.
- A Version With "F I L M E D. E N T E R T A I N M E N T" Instead of "P I C T U R E S" also Exists
- A Black Background Version exists.
- A Short Version Exits where it starts when the Orange Comet forms the button on Saoirse's chest, in which then explodes, after the streaks form the logo
FX/SFX: Same as the 1997-2001 Counterpart.
Music/Sounds: Same as the 1997-2001 Counterpart.
Music/Sounds Trivia: The Music in the logo was performed by the Skywalker Symphony Orchestra. Sound design by Macro D'Ambrosio at MarcoCo; Mixed by David Parker at The Saul Zaentz Film Center and in Surround EX by Gary A. Rizzo at Skywalker Sound.
- On some occasions, the opening theme plays over instead
Scare Factor: Same as the 1997-2001 Counterpart.