Background: Denver-Neptune was a merger between Denver Studios and Neptune Entertainment. The company was bought on July 12, 2006 by Kittens Gate Entertainment and became a wholly-owned subsidiary.
1st Logo (Summer-Fall 2006)
Nickname: "Leaping Kitten"
Logo: On a white background is a film negative with a Kitten, leaping halfway out of the negative. Above the logo, in Copperplate Gothic, is "DENVER-NEPTUNE".
Availability: Near extinction. It was last seen on reruns of Global Animals and Safari Chase.
Scare Factor: None.
2nd Logo (Fall 2006-Summer 2008)
Nickname: "Leaping Kitten II"
Logo: Same as the logo of Denver Studios, but the logo reads "DENVER-NEPTUNE" instead of "DENVER STUDIOS" in Copperplate Gothic, and it takes place on a black BG with a green glow in the center.
Variant: There is also a short version only the tail end of the logo plays.
FX/SFX: Same as Denver Studios.
Music/Sounds: Same as Denver Studios.
Availability: Common. It's seen on syndicated Denver-Neptune shows and movies.
Scare Factor: Same as Denver Studios.
3rd Logo (Summer 2008- )
Nickname: "Leaping Kitten III"
Logo: Same as the last logo, but does not have kitten's hind legs..
Variants:*A long, very long, and short version of this logo exists.
- 2010-: Another version has the logo enhanced.
- September 12, 2011-: The logo has the byline "A KITTENSGATE'®' COMPANY" underneath the word "NEPTUNE".
- Sometimes, the Kittensgate byline fades in. This is only seen on some episodes of The Jeff Kelly Show.
FX/SFX: Same as the last logo.
Music/Sounds: A new kitten meow.
- Sometimes, the old kitten meow from the Denver Studios logo instead.
- September 12, 2011-: The last two notes of the 2005 Kittensgate Films theme with the 2008 kitten meow.
- There is a warp speed version.
- Long version: On some episodes of The Jeff Kelly Show, the 2008 Denver-Neptune soundbyte plays first followed by the last two notes from the 2005 Kittens Films theme.
Availability: Common. It's seen on episodes of Family War from post-2008, The Jenny Wilson Show on local syndication and MTM Black, Are We Here Yet?: The Series on MTM, Emotional Management on WLF and local reruns of The Deadly Zone, Nearscape, Tom Parson's House of Doom, Tom Parson's Meet the Blacks, and OMGWTFBBQ. This logo can also be seen after all Kittensgate owned movies on television as well as broadcast-exclusive prints of Rotation Studios movies such as Vroom and nC-17: State of The Country. When Argosy Tech aired The Manly Programme, this logo appeared at the end. The long version can be found on a few episodes of Tom Parson's House of Doom and Tom Parson's Meet the Blacks. The 2011 version can be seen on more recent prints of Tom Parson's Meet The Blacks and a broadcast-exclusive print of The Brothers Uranus.
Scare Factor: Same as the last logo.