Logo: On a space BG, we see the stars slowly sliding into place from the top of the screen, Then the company's name in a Times New Roman font, fades in when the stars stopped.
Music/Sounds: A soft, peaceful, almost lullaby like piano jingle.
- A still version with the stars and text black on a white background, and the other was the stars and text white on a black BG.
- A longer version exists where the animation is longer.
Availability: Was seen on the beginning and the end of Halloween Is Bating, And the still variant appears on shorts.
Cheesy Factor: the stars look like that they were dragging the paper from behind.
Scare Factor: Medium. The animation, the odd-looking stars may spook a few. None for long variant.
(2015-2016) Logo: Same as the first logo, but redone and the stars were CGI.
Music/Sounds: Instead the lullaby tune, it's the remixed version of the logo's theme.
Music/Sounds Variants; On the distorted version, The music is reversed and cartridge tilting at all times. For the Luigi variant, We hear Luigi saying "WE EAT LOTSA MEATBALLS!" 7 times instead of the logo's theme. On the japanese version, japan girl saying "Eitoritorusutā kabushikigaisha" instead of music.
- There is the distorted version where the stars are broken, text reading "EIGHT L!$@23TE ST>>;[;" and the space BG is replaced by a really strange white noise background.
- Stars are replaced by luigis and the text says "LUIGI TIME SPEGITHLELLYT".
- On the japan version of New Halloween Is Bating, there is the Japanese version.
Availability: was seen on New Halloween Is Bating', and the distorted variant also appears on Aaron Movie 2.
Scare Factor; None. this is a cool logo. but GADZOOKS TIME!! for the distorted version, Low for the Luigi version, and RARE! for the japan version.