Logo description and captures by 77guitarist77
Nicknames: "3-D Searchlights", "The Fox Movie Channel Structure"
Logo: On a bright brown background, we see the Fox Movie Channel logo, without the News Corporation byline at the bottom of the screen. The word "FOX" is the biggest row, while "MOVIE" is the mininum row, and "base of the "stack", with a light on the structure that shines in the front of the "stack". There are pedestals on both sides of the stack, each with a non-moving searchlight.
Music/Sounds/Voiceover: Unsure, but could be the 20th Century Fox fanfare but with the voiceover saying "This is Fox Movie Channel" or "You're Watching Fox Movie Channel" or just the voiceover.
Availability: Seen on the beginning of any movie from Fox Movie Channel, or a network ID.
Scare Factor: None.
Nickname: "The Structure Strikes Back"
Logo: We see an Arial Narrow view of the Fox structure, which read 2 rows of words, "FOX" and "MOVIE CHANNEL", apparently carved out of metal in a gray/blue color, are seen, redone again in 3-D. The "FOX" is the biggest row, while "MOVIE CHANNEL" are a bit smaller. We see a scene from The Simpsons movie flicker on screen. Then we zoom out to reveal that the O is a film reel. A golden light reveals that we are seeing all of this through a film camera. ”F”, ”X” and “Movie Channel” are formed by the golden light.
FX/SFX: The zoom out of the camera around the structure.
- A short version exists.
- There is a special version where the F becomes a 3 and the X becomes the word “Years” and “Of“ slides in and the normal logo appears. It was only used during their 30th anniversary.
- 2006, 2007-2009, 2020-: The 20th Century Fox fanfare, which slowly becomes a pop beat with a voiceover saying "This is Fox Movie Channel" or "You're Watching Fox Movie Channel"
- 2009-2014: A hip-hop beat and a voiceover saying "This is Fox Movie Channel" or "You're Watching Fox Movie Channel"
- 2014-2020: A Rapid pop beat with a voiceover saying "This is Fox Movie Channel" "You're Watching Fox Movie Channel" or "on the fox movie channel"
- 2016- (Variant): On season 2-Present of talking tom and friends, tom says "and now a word from our sponsor"
Scare Factor: None, but, same as the first logo.