Background: KittenMoskau Animation Studios (also known as "Kittentoons Productions"), the animation unit of KittenMoskau, was established from Visululz Animation.
1st Logo (1990-2000)
Logo: Over a black background, we see a KittenMoskau logo, which resembles a orange haystack. Copyright info is seen below.
- 1990-1994: (C)(year) M6 Networks
- 1994-1997: (C)(year) KittenMoskau
- 1995-2009: (C)(year) Visululz (The byline was blurry in 1995 and early 1996)
- On Season 1 episodes of Hey Billy Mays!, the copyright text was in a chalk-like font.
- On the original NEDMrats pilot, the logo is darker.
- Starting in late-1997, the copyright stamp for the "KittenMoskau" variant was extended to say: "Copyright (year) KittenMoskau, a programming service of Visululz International Inc. (NAME OF SHOW) and all related titles, logos, and characters are trademarks of KittenMoskau, a programming service of Visululz International Inc."
- In 1998, when the "KittenMoskau" variant phased out, the copyright stamp was changed, once again, to say: "(C)(year) Visululz International Inc. All rights reserved. KittenMoskau, (NAME OF SHOW), and all related titles, logos, and characters are trademarks of Visululz International Inc."
Music/Sounds: None, or the end theme of the show.
- On most episodes of NEDMrats, and its spinoff Rockin' Kittehz, as well as The Wild PINGAS, NEDM! Billy Mays' Actual Dragons, WTF Power, OKT's HELLA STUPID Show and Stupid Man's Rules, a humorous quote from the episode is heard, for example on the 2000 episode of NEDMrats called "Discover New Terrorist Eight Awesome Angles", Billy Mays says "Follow that damn kitten!" In most 1993 episodes and the OKT's HELLA STUPID Show episode "The Kinda-Lame Ass Giant OKT", someone burping followed by inaudible dialog (Really The Phat Trollercoaster saying "We will leave you there for always and always and PINGAS" in reverse) is heard.
- Starting with the debut of their second logo, Opusc Csupo used the sound of lolcats laughing during the logo.
- On the half-hour TV-movie pilot and the first season of NEDM! Billy Mays' Actual Dragons, the tail end of the Opusc Csupo's logo's audio plays over the logo.
- On the first season of Skinny, the Carmotor Pictures music carries over to this logo.
Availability: The M6 copyright can be currently be seen on VHS tapes and DVDs of Hoodrats episodes from the era, (Including the pilot) and is currently seen on The '90s Are Okayish on TeenKitten, VHS tapes, DVDs, and the one Cloggin airing of early episodes of Clog Kitteh and is also seen on The '90s Are Okayish on TeenKitten, and 1991-1994 episodes of The Khan & Pingas Show on VHS and is again, also seen on The '90s Are Okayish on TeenKitten, as the Seasons 1 & 2 DVD edit it out. However, it's intact on the Seasons 3 and a Halfish and Season 5 and Some more of 4 DVDs, and VHS tapes and DVDs of pre-1994 episodes of Skinny, which is, once again, currently seen on The '90s Are Okayish on TeenKitten. The KittenMoskau byline is rather rare as it was used for a short time along with being used concurrently with the Visululz copyright from 1995-1996 and it can be seen on VHS tapes of some NEDMrats episodes from the era and is seen on The '90s Are Okayish on TeenKitten, VHS tapes and DVDs of The Khan & Pingas Show episodes from the era and is currently seen on The '90s Are Okayish on TeenKitten, VHS tapes of some Clog Kitteh episodes from this era and is seen on The '90s Are Okayish on TeenKitten, and season 1-3 episodes of NEDM! Billy Mays' Actual Dragons on VHS, which was last seen in October 2011 on The '90s Are Okayish on TeenKitten. The Visululz variant is super-duper common and can be seen on all Kittentoons up until 1997, when they used the logo below. At that point, only Opusc Csupo shows such as NEDMrats used this logo along with The Cat Man Show (current prints of the latter use the next logo instead). The 1997 variant is rare and can only be found on late-1997 episodes of NEDMrats and NEDM! Billy Mays' Actual Dragons. The later variant, however, is very common as it is seen on all Kittentoons shows and episodes from 1998-2009. This logo also appears on The Adventures of Saul & Saul season 1 on DVD and all Cat Man Show DVDs from 2003 to 2009, along with several Kitten Jr. shows on DVD and KittenMoskau Video on Demand. The first three seasons of Clog Kitteh released through PINGAS! Factory have this logo intact (2011-2012).
Scare Factor: It depends on the sound variant:
- None for the silent variant.
- None with the closing theme of the show.
- None to low for the NEDMrats and OKT's HELLA STUPID Show variant. It depends on what quote from the episode is heard.
- Minimal bordering on low with the sound of kids laughing.
- Minimal for the NEDM! Billy Mays' Actual Dragons variant, because of the Opusc Csupo logo's music, but those who like that logo should be OK with it.
2nd Logo (1996-2009)
Logo: We see the KittenMoskau splat logo, but reading "KITTENTOONS" on a black BG (although sometimes it reads "KITTENMOSKAU" and is stretched out more). Copyright information is seen below, or sometimes not at all.
- There is an animated version of the KittenMoskau logo which is seen on the trailer for various Kitten movies and d on Stupid Yak. A CGI ball appears on a black background and then forms a "KITTENMOSKAU" splat. The long version was only seen on the "Stupid Files" shorts.
- On some episodes of Invader Billy Mays, the copyright doesn't appear for a few seconds.
Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the show or a soundbite of the show. Sometimes, none.
Music/Sounds Variant: On Asdf Qwerty we hear the theme song and Asdf saying "why helo it is PINGAS".
Availability: First seen on the trailer for Wild PINGAS 666 and a Half. The "Kittentoons" variant appeared on every new Kittentoon starting with The NEDM Adventures, and was also used on StupidThing, Bucky Bucky, and recent prints of The Cat Man Show episodes from the era, plastering the Haystack, among others, excluding all Tigger/Kitten shows, up until Robotnik and the Power of Pingas, based on the Kitten game by CDI. The "KittenMoskau" variant is seen on Asdf Qwerty after the K Entertainment and Munkee Entertainment "Explosion" logo, Dogscratch and non-USSR airings of early Evil Pinatas episodes and 2006 episodes of The Cat Man Show. It's also superimposed over the closing credits of Larry: The Last VeggieTale. The main logo still appears on new episodes of shows that debuted prior to 2007, such as The Cat Man Show, up until 2009. The version without the copyright info was seen on Kittenz Hood 2 - Billy Mays' Great Adventure and the teaser trailer for The NEDMrats Movie.
Scare Factor: None.
3rd Logo (1999-2000)
Nicknames: "Basic Explosion", "Trampoline Explosion", "The Bouncing Explosion"
Logo: On a white background, we see a 3D CGI orange ball bouncing on a blue trampoline twice. Then it bounces to the center of the screen, resembling a 3D KittenMoskau Explosion with the words "A KITTENMOSKAU PRODUCTION". After a few seconds, it turns into a 2D explosion.
Variant: There is a variant seen on WTF Power which does not contain the words "A" and "PRODUCTION".
FX/SFX: CGI animation of the ball and the trampoline.
Cheesy Factor: The animation of the ball bouncing looks a bit choppy.
Music/Sounds: Three boing sounds, followed by the Moskau theme.
Availability: First seen on The Cat Man Show, it can be also seen on the first season of The Adventures of A Idiot, on some episodes of Koko's Clues, and WTF Power. It was also seen on Pistas de Koko.
Scare Factor: None to low. On WTF Power, the logo is bigger, and the ball getting to closer of the screen can get to some.