Nicknames: "Mad Daffy", "Duck of Doom", "A Close-Up You Jerk!", "Daffy's Bloodshot Eyes"
Logo: The logo is the sequence from the 1953 Warner Bros. cartoon "Duck Amuck" where Daffy Duck, after swimming to an island, demands a close-up, and gets one: all the way to his eyes! On the final note of the music sequence playing with it, the name of the company fades in.
- On some shows from Warner Bros. Television, "In Association With" is below Mad Duck Productions (the logo proceeds the Warner Bros. Television logo).
- In October 2008-June 27 2018: Daffy Duck Replaced With EVE or WALL-E.
- On many shows, the text simply appears.
- On Respotted 2002 Version: Kenny replaced Daffy and the text is smaller. But they didn't Get The Episode until 2010.
- On Henry Goes to London Part 2 and other UK prints: Daffy is replaced by Henry and "British Pty Ltd." is added after "Productions"
- On 2016 Version: Lucas Till Replaced Daffy Duck and Text Says "AND MAD DUCK PRODUCTIONS".
- On 2017 Version: Scrat Replaced Daffy Duck and the text is bigger.
- On November 2017 version: Safe as the Scrat or Alf variant, but Billy Mays replaces Scrat or Alf.
- On July 2015 Version: Henry HuggleMonster Replaced Daffy Duck and The Text Has Size Which it is.
- An extended version exists.
- An ultra dark version exists.
- A warp-speed version exists.
- The “ALF” European Variant Exists
- It Takes Place With Martin Gates‘ Ratty or Mole Variant exists.
- The Krtek Variant Exists.
FX/SFX: The entire zoom-in.
Music/Sounds: The very dramatic seven-note crescendo from "Duck Amuck".
- The extended version features a longer, high-pitched version of the music.
- The ultra dark version features a distorted version of the extended version.
- The warp-speed version features a louder and faster version of the normal music.
Availability: Common for most variants. The extended version is extremely rare, as it has been known to appear on only one episode of one show such as Saloom Gets Grounded, the last one for the TV movie is The Dream to the Moon. The ultra dark and warp-speed versions are extinct.
Editor’s Note: The scary music and Daffy's evil stare is bound to throw more than just a few off-guard. There are even a few who call this logo a favorite. The logo is worse for the extended, ultra dark, warp-speed, and the Scrat variants, but tamer from the Kenny and the Lucas Till variants however.
Final Note: It was announced in June 2021 that the company went defunct and renamed as “Mad Cat Productions”, even replacing Daffy with Tom (from Tom and Jerry) as a new mascot. It is slightly due to the releases of the new movie “Space Jam: A New Legacy” on July 16, 2021 and severe problems with company’s logo.