Maya & Miguel Studios (1994-June 11, 2012)
Nicknames: "The Circle", "The Maya & Miguel Logo", "WHYYYYYYYYY??!!!!"
Logo: We see the Maya & Miguel parrot painting clip on a black-purple gradient background. Then, it fades to the Maya & Miguel logo on the black-purple gradient background and the words "STUDIOS" below the logo.
FX/SFX: The videos animation. On Joining Line$, it's a still logo.
Cheesy Factor: It's a just a clip from the intro of Maya & Miguel where the parrot paints. That's very unprofessional. Also, the logo looked like VHS effects and the text scream the '70s.
Music/Sounds: Originally, it was a line from a character from the preceding show:
- Theft: (Oobi as Jay) "Hey Shaul! Wake up! The Show is over. (Uma as Shaul) Oh yeah, kick it!"
- Kenan, Kel, Oobi, and Uma: (Oobi Rockmore, played by Oobi) "WHYYYYYYYYY??!!!!"
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman 2875: (Sherman, voiced by Billy West) I'm okay! I'm oh-kay!
- The Shayna Fox Show (Reggie Rocket, voiced by Shayna Fox) Shayna Please!
- Between 2001 and 2002, it was completely silent. Starting in 2002, the music was the Maya & Miguel theme song.
- Sometimes, it's the ending of the show's theme song, like in The Nintendo Entertainment System Game Is Burning.
Availability: Common. The current version appears on Ballville in syndication and Batfink 2020 on Teen Robotnik. The older versions are currently seen on Kenan, Kel, Oobi, and Uma, The Shayna Fox Show, and Theft as part of The 90's are Theft on Teen Robotnik, and It will probably be intact on Mr. Peabody & Sherman 2875 if it gets reran in the future. The silent version appears on the first season of Ballville on its DVDs. This logo also appeared on Joining Line$.
Scare Factor: Depends on the end theme:
- Low for the original version. The character saying his/her line shouldn't be too frightening.Other than that, it's funny.
- None for the 2001 version. The lack of music doesn't present much of a scare.
- Low for the 2003 version. The music sounds somewhat creepy.
Banner and Maya & Miguel Pictures (1999-2003?)
Nicknames: "BMM", "BMM Zoom-out"
Logo: Against a black background, wee see three letters: "B" (in silver) above and "M", and "M" (both in blue) below all in the same font as the MMS logo zooming-out slowly and places itself in the center. Then, "anner", "aya", and "iguel" in the same respective color as its respective letters appear. Below, it is the word "PICTURES".
FX/SFX: The zoom-out letters.
Music/Sounds: A farting sound or the end theme plays.
Availability: Extinct. It appeared on some (if not all) final season episodes of The Shayna Fox Show, as well as Mr. Peabody & Sherman 2875, and later seasons of Theft and Joining Line$.
Scare Factor: None, but it can get boring and annoying.
(November 10, 2012-January 19, 2013)
Logo: On a blue scratch and sniff background, we see the words "Maya" writing. The words "PRODUCTIONS" fades in after.
FX/SFX: The word "Maya" writing, the fade in, the scratch and sniff effects.
Availability: Last seen on the short-lived Atari 2600 Fans Like to Play... on RBS.
Scare Factor: Low, the scratch and sniff effects is a bit creepy.