Once Upon A Time Studios is an American film company founded by Victor Kirkpatrick (Karey Kirkpatrick's deceased father), it was founded in 1982 and is best known for The Scratch Movie film.
1st Logo (1982-2002)
Logo: on a black background, we see the words "Once Upon A Time..." fading in, with the "STUDIOS" fading after.
Nicknames: "Dank Fading"
FX/SFX: None, although it differs.
Cheesy Factor: it's just two words fading in.
- In the 1992 film "Susan Heffley: The Movie" (rated R), the words fade in, after they fade in, an animated hand swifts over the logo a few times, before it changes into Susan Heffley Studios.
- In the 1998 film "Sinned" (rated R), the logo is seen destroying a CGI city, with an angry expression on it's face, when it zooms in, the background turns back and it resumes to the original logo.
- In the 2002 film "Bambi 2002" (rated R), as Victor died in 2001 due to a heart attack, the words fade in like usual, on the bottom center of the logo, it says "We'll really miss you Mr. V, R.I.P", the film was also dedicated to his memory, his son later took over the studio after his death.
2nd logo (2002-2018)
Logo: a lined square bounces in, with a line stretching out, with the words "once upon a time" and "studios" fade in.
Cheesy Factor: none
Music/Sounds: A similar note to the Intru3D logo.
- In the 2003 film "Woody Watches" (Rated R), after the logo is done, a stop-motion Woody comes in and says in a kid voice: "MY NAMES WOODY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", before the logo and Woody exploding.
- In the 2006 film "Tonight's Gonna Be A Singular Night" (Rated R), after the logo is done, "once upon a time" and "studios" form into "you're on the list" and "run".
- In the 2011 film "The Francis Knott Movie" (Rated R), the titular Francis Knott flies onto the logo yelling and breaks it. He runs off-screen saying "The drones are coming!" afterwards.
- In the 2014 film "The Scratch Movie" (Rated R), it shows the Zugg logo, but then Francis Knott kills it, with Francis saying "I killed Zugg!, mwahahahwhaha!".
- In the 2017 film "It's Cold in the Bunkers" (Rated R), it shows a run-down victorian basement, before zooming into the "Once Upon A Time Studios", with the logo being framed in a old frame, the variant later ends with the light malfunctioning into darkness.
3rd logo (2018-present)
Logo: Same as the 2002-2018 logo, except the background is white, the square and the fonts are different, and at the end of the logo, the text "a karey inc. company" appears.
Nicknames: "Memegraded 2", "Your OS is upgrading".
Cheesy Factor: none
Music/Sounds: same as the 2002-2018 logo.
- In the upcoming 2020 film "Wimpy Kid" (Rated R), the logo turns into a paper version at the end, and we pan down to start the movie.