Logo: On the same background and house as the Random House Home Video logo, we see the following texts underneath:
- COMING SOON TO THEATERS
- NOW IN THEATERS
- COMING SOON TO VIDEOCASSETTE
- NOW AVAILABLE ON VIDEOCASSETTE
- COMING SOON FROM RANDOM HOUSE INTERACTIVE
- NOW AVAILABLE FROM RANDOM HOUSE INTERACTIVE
- STAY TUNED FOR MORE GREAT PREVIEWS AFTER THE FEATURE
- FEATURE PRESENTATION
- On some releases, "STAY TUNED FOR MORE GREAT PREVIEWS AFTER THE FEATURE" can be seen under it. The text fades out moments later and the 1993-1998 "FEATURE PRESENTATION" text in white fades in.
- On Rayman, the logo is on a black background and just the text in the middle says "AFTER THE FEATURE" above and "LAST ON-CAMERA INTERVIEW WITH MARVIN WRIGHT". The entire logo fades out and the standard 1993-1998 "FEATURE PRESENTATION" logo with the white text and shady amethyst-colored background and the Random House Home Video logo (without text) fades in.
Music/Sounds: The announcer says his phrase. On the Feature Presentation variant, the same announcer says "And now, our feature presentation".
Availability: Seen on 1993-1998 Random House Home Video releases like Rayman.
Editor’s Note: None.