Serialized Pictures was founded on November 1, 2015 by Joseph Owens. On January 10, 2017, it was bought by the holding company, Serialized Holdings.
(March 22, 2016-)
- Original 2016 variant: "S of Boredom", "Blanderized Pictures", "This Music Is So Bland!"
- 2017 variant: "S of Not-So-Boredom"
Logo: On a backdrop of clouds, we see two black horizontal sliding doors slide in that turns into a line. Then the word "SERIALIZED" moves up and shifts above. After this, the line shrinks to the center of the screen. The word "PICTURES" in spaced letters fading in below it slowly zooming in. Seconds later, it fades out.
- A cinemascope variant exists.
- There is a variant where the Serialized Holdings byline fading in below starting on January 10, 2017.
- A short version can be seen on some trailers.
Effects: The clouds, the text moving and zooming in.
- March 22, 2016-April 8, 2017: A synth tune, followed by a riding cymbal and 2 notes at the end.
- April 9, 2017-: A wind blowing is heard, followed by a whoosh. A 15-note piano tune with long strings note. However, it slows down.
- On some trailers, the opening theme plays over it.
- Sometimes, the music is silent and the opening theme of the film's music.
Availability: Extinct for no longer used, except his old account terminated. It appeared on YouTube on to Serialized Pictures' account and the new theme was also appeared on to Joseph Owens' account. Seen on A Blu-ray Opening That Existed (on some trailers and the film itself), which was released in production.
- Original 2016 variant: None. It's an okay logo. But let's not forget, the logo makes even worse but some of them you just may annoy fans. This was the successor to the 2017 variant.
- 2017 variant: None to low. This music is more relaxing and will be expected better.