Background: Founded in 1998 as Cowhead Productions, Sidney Sanders Productions is a television company by Sidney Sanders.
Nicknames: "The Headless Cowgirl of Limbo"
, "The Reason Why Hidden Toons Had That Logo", "Western Ghost", "There's no head, partner!", "Why, Cowhead Productions, WHY!!??", "That Western Girl with a BIGGER Breasts!", "The Another Personification of All That Is Evil", "My REAL Strange Nightmare" "The Headless Human-Anthro Cowgirl", "V of Doom's Sister", "The Headless Horseman's Sister", "Dee and Tara's Scary Logo", "AAAAAAAAHHH!!", "The Headless Cowgirl on Doom", "Sheriff Nothing Head"
Logo: On the dark green background, we see a headless person, who wears a cowgirl suit, a belt, jeans shorts, and the cow legs. also, the black word reads "COWHEAD PRODUCTIONS" from the head.
- There is a animated version seen on season 4 of Hidden Toons where the invisible version of a man chest, cowgirl suit, a belt, jeans shorts and the cow legs move on the center, it grows the bigger breasts and hands, the hands touchs its shorts, and the company's name appears.
- There is another animated version seen on season 6 of Hidden Toons which its pulling the belt, then it doing a hand to bring the word from its head.
- On the Halloween special of Hidden Toons, a blood appears.
- On the final episode of the season 9 of Hidden Toons, the headless person is replaced of the tombstone, it reads "R.I.P. THE HEADLESS COWGIRL: WHO DID A CLOSING LOGO ON THIS SHOW, AND SEE YA LATER.".
FX/SFX: None (expect on season 4, season 6, a Halloween variant and the final variant).
Music/Sounds: None (expect on season 4, season 6, a Halloween variant and the final variant).
- On the season 4 of Hidden Toons, the 1989 Aardman music plays.
- On the season 6 of Hidden Toons, we hear the Betty Productions music (this time without Betty's voice), the headless person says "There's no head, partner!", and the cowboy says "Oh boy!". also, this logo is voiced by Tara Strong and Dee Bradley Baker, who they did from this show.
- On the Halloween special of Hidden Toons, a terror music plays featuring the scream and thunderbolt sound.
- On the final episode of the season 9 of Hidden Toons, the bell rings and the Cartoon Network characters on the off-screen saying: "So long." (spoken by Mandy), "See ya!" (spoken by Buttercup), "Later!" (spoken by Edd), "Adios!" (spoken by Bloo), "Take care." (spoken by Professor Utonium) and "Bye Bye." (spoken by Dexter).
Availability: Seen on the 1998 series Hidden Toons on Ultra TV After the Melvin Entertainment Logo.
Scare Factor: High to NIGHTMARE, because of the headless Cowgirl. NIGHTMARE for the Halloween variant and the season 4 variant. None for the final variant.
Sidney Sanders Productions
1st Logo (2011-2014)
Logo: Against the light blue background, we see a city buildings and the word in
the sky reads: "Sidney Sanders Productions".
FX/SFX: The word fades in.
Music/Sounds: A synthesizer music that sounds like an future version of the 1984 LBS Communications logo.
Availability: Seen on later episodes of Hidden Toons, and some other shows Including Atomic Mario and His Amazing Plumbers After the 3rd Melvin Productions Logo.
Scare Factor: None.
2nd Logo (2014-)
Nickname: "The Sun"
Logo: On the light blue background, we see the animated sun and it reads "SIDNEY SANDERS PRODUCTIONS".
FX/SFX: The sun brights.
Music/Sounds: Same as the Litton Entertainment logo, during the DHX Media logo with MagicDust Television music.
Availability: Seen on the season 11 of Hidden Toons on Ultra TV and UltraToons Network.
Scare Factor: None, but it's a good logo.