1st logo (1961-2007, 1994-Present)
Nicknames: "The Msp Logo Parody", "Stella!!"
Logo: On a dark blue background, a circle of 17 white stars moves down with an orange trail and retracts it's trail as 2 trailing filmstrip outlines move into place and retract their trails. The stars flash and turn red as Stella puts her hands on the bottom row of stars and says her dialog. She then settles in the stars with his head showing and smiling at us and the top zooms out. "Stella Girl Productions", moves in as a blue trail and places itself in yellow as it's trail moves away. "Storming Goose Enterprises Company Inc." in white then appears below.
- A CGI Recreated Version Exists on the startup screen for PlayTrack and PlayTrack Portable.
- A Still Version exists if a UMD is Inserted for the PlayTrack Portable or a disc is inserted for the Playtrack 2
Music & Sounds: Same As the Estudios Maruicio De Sousa logo. But We hear stella saying her Slogan instead of bidu barking Or the Opening Theme Of the film Or Show with The Voice Intact
Music/Sounds Variant:On rare occasions, if you put in a damaged or dirty disc, sometimes you will get freezed version of the badge and stella still talking along with a much more jarring version of the sound. Stella's dialog comes in more heavily and the music and the Last 2 notes are replaced with a higher-pitched version of the Music. Only reported to happen on the PlayTrack and PTone (if this was done on the PlayTrack 2, you will get the screen saying "Please insert a PlayTrack or PlayTrack 2 format disc" instead). This can also happen when you insert a pirated CD-format PlayTrack 2 game into the PlayTrack or PTone.
- There are also two other error sounds: one of them is the normal sound but without the synth parts along with Stella's Dialog and the other is the Music playing slowly. These variants are nicknamed "Callous Venture" and "Fearful Harmony", respectively.
- For the Startup of PlayTrack, Breathy synth music are heard Instead and Stella's dialog is kept Intact.
- The Still version has A soft and short five note synth-chime tune or stella giggling thoughout the logo
Availability:Still used as of today. Appears On some shows and as a Startup for Stella Girl Playtrack
- None To Medium. Because of Stella's Appearence.
- Callous Venture/Fearful Harmony: Medium to nightmare. The Synthless sound may not be that bad (if not a bit strange), but then the music chillingly play slowly one-by-one about a minute later, which can be quite unnerving.
- Personified Fear: Nightmare TO HEART ATACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The freezed badge screen along with a tense version of the Estudios Maruicio De Sousa music can unnerve many people when they're not expecting it.
- CGI Version:None. This is a Improvement over the original version. Same goes For the still variant.
2nd logo (2007-Present)
Nicknames: "Stella V2"
Trivia: The logo Clearly Spoofs The Felix the Cat Productions Logo
Variants:A HD Version exists Where the STELLA GIRL text is Is stretched longer
- Starting in 2011, "Productions Singapore" Is now changed to "Entertainment Inc". Also The PiC Entertainment logo Transitions to this logo
- Starting in 2017, "Productions Singapore" Is now changed to "STELLA GIRL is a trademark of the ARGOSY ENTERTAINMENT GROUP". Also The Argosy Media logo Transitions to this logo
Music/Sounds:Same As The 1992-1995 Bohbot Entertainment Logo
- The HD Version Has Just a Twinkling Noise or just Stella giggling or A soft and short five note synth-chime tune.
- The Longer Version Is the same as the Delaney And Friends Productions Logo Or the Opening Theme Of the film
- The Tv Version Has Weird Synth Music
- On The 2008-2013 YTV Show "South Island" The Logo Has The Closing Theme Of The Show Playing And The Logo Is Spead Up.
Scare Factor: None. Its a cute Logo
3rd logo (2015-2017)
Nicknames:"Random Characters", "Mangled Sketchbook","Random and Disjointed sketchbook" "Stella III" "Joe Murray Productions Inc's Girlfriend"
Logo:On a colorful background, we see a group of Full Colored random characters (mostly Characters from shows that the company makes Including "Connor's World), including what appears to be a animated colored sketch of Stella(As A mortal Greek Sun Goddess) and Adriana(as a mortal Greek Fire Goddess) praying at the bottom right, a Colorized Drawing of Stella from the 2nd logo giggling at the bottom left, a Colorized drawing of Connor.G on the top left, and even a Colorized drawing of Ben and Saoirse on the top right. Over it is the white rectangle with the Stella Girl Entertainment logo from before.
FX/SFX:All the animation in this logo or none
Music/Sounds:Scribbling noises ending with Stella's giggle from the 1st and 2nd logos or the Opening/Ending theme of the show/movie. On one episode of Bloopy and Joopy, After Stella's Giggle, we hear Connor.G Saying "Fuckaroo". Otherwise, the same soft and short five note synth-chime tune from the previous logos.
Scare Factor:None These drawings look strange. But Stella is cute.