Logo descriptions by 'WizardDuck and Shadeed A. Kelly Logo Pictures by Eric S.
Tollin/Robbins Productions (1994- ) Nicknames: "TRP", "The Camouflaged Letters", "WHYYYYYYYYY??!!!!" Logo: On a black background, we see the brown-camouflage colored letters "TRP" unfolding. The text "Tollin/Robbins Productions" reveals itself below. The first letter of each word matches the "TRP" logo. FX/SFX: The unfolding letters. On Arli$$, it's a still logo. Music/Sounds: Originally, it was a line from a character from the preceding show:
- All That: (Kenan Thompson as Mavis) "Hey Clavis! Wake up! The Show is over. (Kel Mitchell as Clavis) Oh yeah, kick it!"
- Kenan & Kel: (Kenan Rockmore, played by Kenan Thompson) "WHYYYYYYYYY??!!!!"
- Cousin Skeeter: (Skeeter, played by Bill Bellamy) I'm okay! I'm oh-kay!
- The Amanda Show (Penelope Taynt, played by Amanda Bynes) Amanda Please!
- Between 2001 and 2002, it was completely silent. Starting in 2002, the music was a "pluck" followed by a violin stinger.
- Sometimes, it's the ending of the show's theme song, like in The Bronx Is Burning.
Availability: Common. The current version appears on Smallville on The CW and syndication and One Tree Hill on SOAPNet, and on What I Like About You on Teen Nick. The older versions are currently seen on Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, and All That as part of The 90's are All That on Teen Nick, and It will probably be intact on Cousin Skeeter if it gets reran in the future. The silent version appears on the first season of Smallville on its DVDs. This logo also appeared on Arli$$. Scare Factor: Depends on the end theme:
- Low for the original version. The character saying his/her line shouldn't be too frightening.Other than that, it's funny.
- None for the 2001 version. The lack of music doesn't present much of a scare.
- Low for the 2003 version. The music sounds somewhat creepy.
Nicknames: "MTR", "MTR Zoom-out"
Logo: Against a black background, wee see three letters: "M" (in silver) above and "T", and "R" (both in blue) below all in the same font as the TRP logo zooming-out slowly and places itself in the center. Then, "arquee", "ollin /", and "obbins" in the same respective color as its respective letters appear.
FX/SFX: The zoom-out letters.
Music/Sounds: Silent or the end theme plays.
Availability: Extinct. It appeared on some (if not all) final season episodes of The Amanda Show, as well as Cousin Skeeter, and later seasons of All That and Arli$$.
Scare Factor: None, but it can get boring and annoying.